Moreover David said, "The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from th paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine". - 1Samuel 17:37
Consider David in his batle with Goliath. Why was he able to stand against the giant when the army of Israel pulled back in fear? Here's how David did it:
1. His perspective differed from others. He say an opportunity.
2. His methods differed from others. He decided to use proven wrapons that he would work.
3. His conviction differed from others. He heard Goliath's threats against the God of Isreal and knew God could beat him.
4. His vision differed from others. He wanted to make Yahweh known to the world as the most powerful God on earth.
5. His experience differed from others. He brought to the battlefield past victories over a lion and bear, not months of paralyzing fear.
6. His attitude differed from others. He saw Goliath not as a threat too big to hit, but a target to big to miss.
Do you stand firm in your differences or go along with the crowd?