Thursday, March 3, 2011

You gotta have heart..

I listen to Kutless' song "Strong Tower" while sending you this message. The following message is the devotional from Wednesday, March 2nd.

"And now I am going to Jerusalem, drawn there irresistibly by the holy spirit, not knowing what awaits me, (23) except that the Holy Spirit has told me in city after city that jail and suffering lie ahead. But my life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's wonderful kindness and love! Acts 20:22-24

Who you are precedes what you do. As Paul spoke to the Ephesians, he described the ingredients of an effective leader. Paul made tough calls, yet shed tears in front of people. One thing is sure: (Attitude reflects leadership) Leadership begins with the heart. Paul had a heart that was ...

Consistent-he lived steady while moving among them.
Contrite-he acted humbly and willingly showed his weakness.
Courageous-he didnt shrink from doing the right thing.
Convictional-he communicated his convictions boldly.
Committed-he left for Jerusalem, willing to die for Jesus.
Captivated-he showed that a surrendered man doesn't have to survive.

How do you begin your leadership with your heart?
--> by having an attitude for seeking God in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment