In the book of Numbers, 13:30-31, The Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it." But the men who had gone up with him said, "we are not able to go up against the pwople, for hey are stronger that we are."
How are we there be such differing opinions on the same topic? Because there was a difference in attitude. Attitude makes all the difference. The development of a positive attitude is the first conscious step toward becoming an effective leader. Successful leadership cannot be constructed without this crucial build block. Check out the following attitde axioms suggested by the words and actions of Josh and Caleb:
1. Our attitude determines our approach to life.
2. Our attitude determines our relationships with people.
3. Our attitude is often the only differnece between success and failure.
4. Our attitude at the beginning of a task will affect its outcome more than anything else
5. Our attitude can turn problems into blessings.
6. Our attitude is not automatically good just because we belong to God.
The question that comes to mind is .. How would you improve your attitude?